Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gratitude: 2/10/2009

  1. The joy of silly things.
  2. Call with my mentor.
  3. Advocacy.
  4. Rich class discussion.
  5. That I'm in the right program(s).
  6. Prayer and meditation.
  7. Sean.
  8. Discussing with Sean whether computer code is language.
  9. Checking out Wordpress to see if it's worth it to move from Blogger.
  10. Authentic conversations.
  11. Humility.
  12. Picking up pre-prepared meals even though it drives the grocery bill up (it's still cheaper than eating out when I don't want to cook).
  13. Stability.
  14. Reading Gaming: Essays on Algorithmic Culture.
  15. Carpooling.
  16. Driving safe in the rain.
  17. Noticing again how the universe has a sense of humor: I remembered my umbrella when we left the house but forgot it when Sean and I switched cars so I still had to walk to class in the rain. (Managed to stay a little dry with the help of Sean's Transformers hat, I felt very cool.)
  18. How when I wear one, it's not so much a scarf as a place to spill my coffee.
  19. Watching Heroes with Sean when I got home from class.
  20. H & C.

1 comment:

Me said...

You have an amazing blog on gratitude. I have created a company to assist people in expressing their gratitude to others at www.mygratitudetree.com please check it out