Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gratitude: 2/12/2009

  1. Paying bills.
  2. Tax returns.
  3. Sean is so excited about his new 'toy'.
  4. Getting to finish my grad program before it disappears.
  5. That I can speak up and perhaps help keep it around.
  6. Advocacy.
  7. Service.
  8. Advisers and professors who seem to always be available.
  9. Patience.
  10. Sean's patience.
  11. Distance learning.
  12. Listening to Sean putting C to bed (story time, babbling, giggles, sometimes a lullaby... Sweet sounds).
  13. Kissing H goodnight. Making her laugh into her sweet dreams.
  14. Restoring some order in the kitchen.
  15. My to-do list.
  16. Planning C's first birthday party.
  17. Love.
  18. Acting as I would feel.
  19. Just about 1.5 months of my happiness project. :)
  20. Calling landscapers for quotes.

No comments: