Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gratitude: 1/27/2009

  1. A quiet day to get some extra, much needed, rest.
  2. Texts with my sister.
  3. Phone call from my sister.
  4. Hearing the adorable story Nephew N wrote.
  5. Thoughtful e-mails from a friend.
  6. Practicing gratitude.
  7. A to-stop list in addition to a to-do list.
  8. My to-do list.
  9. Colors.
  10. Ravelry.
  11. Instead of putting her fingers in her mouth I've been catching C with her finger up her nose.
  12. Finished a poncho for H and she loves it.
  13. Blog comments.
  14. Call with my mentor today.
  15. Stability.
  16. Reframing.
  17. Reclaiming.
  18. Creating.
  19. Finishing things.
  20. Play.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

It's nice to be reminded often of the daily blessings in life. Found you through The Happiness Project, enjoyed browsing.