Friday, January 2, 2009

Gratitude: 1/2/2009

  1. Googled the code and managed to figure out how to change my Blogger template to 3 columns!!!!!
  2. Setting up my new workspace in our bedroom.
  3. Making my workspace a place I want to be.
  4. Creativity.
  5. My commandments.
  6. Seeking to inspire as well as to be inspired.
  7. My to-do list.
  8. Good reading.
  9. Sean's new drawing/craft table.
  10. Being unafraid.
  11. My gratitude list is growing.
  12. Receiving gratitude lists from others. When another person is willing to share with me I am inspired to also share more.
  13. January's resolutions: Order, order, order. Order is Heaven's first law (Alexander Pope).
  14. Being flexible.
  15. New crochet patterns.
  16. The library.
  17. Teaching H how to use the library.
  18. Taking books back on time, and using online renewal for the ones I can't part with just yet.
  19. The quiet end of the day. Time for me.
  20. Hearing Sean laugh.

No comments: